Erectile dysfunction, commonly referred to as ED, is a condition that affects millions of men around the world. It is characterized by the inability to achieve or maintain an erection hard enough for sexual penetration or a hard-enough erection that remains for the duration of sexual activity. ED can lead to feelings of frustration, embarrassment, and anxiety and can cause problems with self-confidence, self-esteem and lead to sex avoidance and problems within the relationship. Fortunately, at Texas Sexual Health we have effective treatments for ED beyond the conventional and limited medical options available elsewhere. We pride in helping men regain their sexual confidence, improve their overall sexual health and live better sex lives.
Some facts about ED:
- ED can have a range of underlying causes, including physical, psychological, and environmental factors. We focus on identifying the root cause(s) of your ED and develop a personalized treatment plan that addresses your specific needs and concerns.
- Treatments for ED may involve a combination of different treatment options, from Shock Wave Therapy, Focused Vibration Therapy, Penile Rehabilitation, medications, pelvic floor therapy, talk therapy, behavioral and lifestyle changes, holistic care, and practical skills training. Our goal is for you to regain sexual function and enhance sexual pleasure and satisfaction.
- One of the key benefits of our therapeutic model for ED is that we can address all issues related to sex and intimacy, whether a person wants to become better for themselves or to improve their relationships. The emotional impact of ED cannot be overlooked or downplayed, so for us sex is a very important matter.
- If you are struggling with ED, it’s important to seek treatment as soon as possible. ED can be a sign of underlying health issues such as heart disease, diabetes, or high blood pressure. We can help you to identify any underlying health problems and develop a treatment plan that addresses the physical, emotional and relationship aspects of ED.
- Please note that ED gets worse if left untreated. Chronic ED can lead to penile atrophy, penis shrinkage and loss of sensation and pleasure, not to mention taking a toll on relationships. The sooner you seek help, the better the outcome.
If you are experiencing ED, don’t suffer in silence. We are ready to deploy the most effective treatments for you so you can have your sex life back. If you’re ready to take the first step towards a healthier, happier sex life, call us today.Book an Appointment